Thursday 14 June 2007

Ze Zune

Hey, what's that? That's right, it's a Zune! It's not even available in Europe yet, but Ze Germans have got one, thanks to our sponsor Microsoft. To be honest, I'm not sure about the color, but hey, it was free (thanks, guys!). Besides, it could have been much worse. It could have been the Halo 3 Special Edition. Or pink. Or an iPod!

Not sure which one is more embarrassing. Probably a pink iPod.

Also, don't worry about Martin's potentially dubious taste in music. I've tasked my brother (pictured right, posing with his band) with selecting the contents of the Zune's hard drive. I have a sneaking suspicion that the aforementioned hard drive will be the only thing about us that's ready for the Rally come July 21st.

That's it for today, which means I'll go back to worrying about our Visa now. Thank you for your attention, you may leave appropriately envious messages in the comments.

No comments: